Warranty Claim Policy
I. General provisions
This Warranty Claim Policy describes the normal business cooperation between a Buyer and the Seller. The Buyer is obliged to get acquainted with Warranty Claim Policy and General Terms and Conditions of Sale before ordering any goods. By accepting goods from the Seller, the Buyer agrees with the Warranty Claim Policy outlined below. Should the goods not be taken over by the Buyer personally, the handover of goods shall be understood as the moment the goods are handed over to the first carrier.
Products covered by warranty will have a warranty certificate in the product packaging.
II. Warranty period
The warranty period begins when the Buyer takes delivery of the goods. The warranty period is generally 24 months* for end user**. The Seller may extend this warranty period. The length of warranty period is always stated on the waranty certificate.
The seller does not settle a claim after a period of the guarantee.
III. Terms of warranty
1. We recommend the Buyer to check the condition of goods (consignment) right before accepting it from forwarder (number of packages, intactness of tape with company's logo, damage of box) and to reject the taking over of the damaged consignment. Eventual damage or incompleteness of the consignment caused by the forwarder needs to be settled with the forwarder and not with the seller.
2. As the seller will provide necessary assistance to the buyer in such a case, we recommend the buyer to inform the seller on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If the Buyer accepts the packaging showing obvious damage or incompleteness from the carrier and confirms that by signing the delivery note then it is not possible to additionally make a warranty claim.
3. When parcel delivery services or public transport are used, the claims for products damaged during the transportation shall be governed by the forwarding agent’s Complaints Policy. The seller can not be held responsible for goods damaged during the transportation.
4. The Buyer is entitled to submit the warranty claim to the seller only for faulty goods which were purchased from the Seller. Claim has to be raised before the expiration of the warranty period. (see warranty certificate).
In case of warranty claim the defective goods may be sent to the seller’s seat by mail or via forwarder. The package should contain the goods being claimed (including all accessories), a fully completed warranty certificate, and sufficient contact information for the Buyer (return address, telephone number). Goods sent at the expense of the Seller will not be accepted! Cost of return delivery will be paid by the Buyer.
5. The Buyer has to prove the validity of warranty by submitting the bill of sale, and if the goods have been previously claimed under warranty, he must also submit that previous warranty claim.
6. The warranty does not apply to damages arising through the use of incorrect or flawed programming equipment or incorrect auxiliary materials, neither to any subsequent damages resulting from such use. The warranty also does not apply to defects caused by inexpert or inappropriate treatment, use, or installation which are in contravention of the user’s manual, or the deleterious effects of connecting to an electricity supply. The warranty also does not apply to equipment damaged by excessive mechanical wear and tear.
7. The warranty does not apply to goods with damaged protective seals, information labels, serial numbers, etc. Protective seals and serial numbers are an integral part of the product and do not restrict the right of the customer to use and manipulate with the goods for the intended purpose.
8. Furthermore, the warranty does not apply to defects caused by:
a) mechanical damage to the goods
b) electrical overload (visibly burned components or circuit board)
c) inexpert installation, handling, service, or failure to care for the goods
d) damage to the goods through excessive load, overuse or use in contravention of the conditions listed in the documentation or of general principles
e) performance of an unqualified intervention or modification of parameters
f) goods modified by the customer (painted, bent, etc.)
g) damage to the goods by natural elements or force majeure
9. The warranty covers the material defects, functional failures and flaws resulting from the production process, assembly, or installation of the goods performed by the Seller’s staff.
10. Goods submitted for warranty claim processing will be tested only for the defects stated by the Buyer in writing on the Warrant Certificate.
IV. Warranty claims processing
Buyers are asked to send a complete video description of the product to the seller first. The video should include all angles of the product, the problems that arise during the use of the product, and decide whether to send the product back to the Seller under the Seller’s suggestion. As mentioned on Terms of warranty 4, Seller will not be responsible for shipping cost. The return of the goods needs to be carried out under the guidance of the seller. If the warranty card of the product is lost, the seller will not be responsible for the warranty.
If the failure can be eliminated, the goods will either be repaired or exchanged for new ones. In exchange for the defective goods the Seller is authorized to give the Buyer goods with the same or similar parameters or user features. Should neither exchange nor repair be possible and should the nature of the defect prevent the goods from normal use, the Seller can agree with the Buyer on an appropriate reduction in the purchase price of the goods. (When such a reduction is made, the defect cannot be subsequently claimed under warranty). In the event of the impossibility of a warranty claim being settled under the options listed above, the Buyer will be issued a credit note.
The warranty claim will be processed by the Seller without unnecessary delay and within maximum of 30 days from the date the Buyer receives the warranty certificate.
The warranty period is not extended in cases of unauthorized claims. If the claim was settled by exchanging the goods for new ones within the legal warranty period, the warranty period starts over again from the date the claim was settled. If the claim was settled by exchanging the goods, the next eventual claim shall be considered the first claim for those goods (The warranty claim processing period starts on the day following the receipt of the goods by the Seller and ends the day the claim is settled. It does not extend to the day when the buyer collects the goods!)